HOPE is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization which provides peer-run recovery services. With your support we can make sure that everyone living with behavioral health and/or substance use diagnoses receives the recovery support services that they need. Together we can have a meaningful, lasting impact on the well-being of our community—one person at a time.
Give Today for Tomorrow
As a tax-exempt 501 (c) 3 organization, your gift is fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Below are some of the ways you can help to support HOPE to continue its mission to deliver community based services that ensure every individual achieves the most fulfilling life possible.
- Working Poor Tax Credit: HOPE, INC is a Qualifying Charitable Organization. An individual income tax credit is available for contributions that provide assistance to the working poor. By donating to HOPE, taxpayers filing as “single” and “head of household” status may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers filing as “married filing separate” may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers that file as “married filing joint” may claim a maximum credit of $800. For more information on how to claim your tax credit afer a donation to HOPE, visit FAQ’s for Taxpayers at the AZ.gov home page.
- Individual Donations: HOPE INC is a 501C-3 non--profit organization. You can make a tax deductible contribution through PayPal.
- SMILE @ Amazon: When you buy on Amazon you can help raise money for HOPE, INC. IVisit https://smile.amazon.com, login using your Amazon login information and select “Helping Ourselves Pursue Enrichment.” A page much like your Amazon page will open and will reveal a dropdown list of qualified organizations just under the search bar. Once you have made this selection, every purchase made at smile.amazon will benefit HOPE. For more information, you can visit the Amazon site and read about how to select an organization.
- IN-KIND Donations: If you would like to donate in-kind items, here are a few that our Members can always use and appreciate:
- New soap, shampoo, etc. (trial sized)
- Weather related items (coats, jackets, gloves, scarves, etc.)
- Reusable water bottles
- Sunscreen, lip balm (new)
- Ear phones, earbuds
- Sports supplies
- New socks, undergarments
- Art supplies
- Gently used furniture (sofas, dressers, tables, chairs, nightstands, bookcases)
- Small appliances (microwave ovens, coffee pots, toasters, etc.)
- Kitchen items (dishes, pots, pans, silverware, dish drainers, etc.)
- Bathroom accessories (soap dishes, shower curtains, wastebaskets, counter accessories, etc.)
- Electronics (radios, TVs, VCRs)
- Wrist watches
For more information about donations, please contact Becca King at 520.770.1197 EXT 1206.